Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playboy SA Official Playmate Launch Party!

This passed weekend I attended the official Playmate launch party, held at Vaudeville, Fez. in Cape Town. The night saw loads of entertainment, such as aerial, fire and dance acts, and some of the best DJ's!What a cool party! Loads of hot people, and a famous face here and there, under the same roof. I met some cool people and even some of my Twitter followers, which was awesome. It wasn't long before I moved into the VIP section. Nothing spectacular up there, just a place to sit and loads of free drinks. Overall the night was a success, even though I expected way more skin! I didn't get to dance much, but I partied with my friends, which is always fun! I spotted Tracy McGregor but I have met her a few times before and have many pictures with her, so I didn't bother making a fuss about her this time. I met Playboy's May cover girl, Tshego Seakgoe, and what a stunning girl she is! She's this tiny little glamour queen and very nice!

If it wasn't for my huge group of friends I bumped into over in VIP, the night would've ended early for me. It's one of those parties where you don't know anyone and you know it's not your scene, but you know you have to be there. The hangover was totally worth it!

Let the photos speak for itself.

One section was made up with banners and a couch, then you could go pose with the bunnies. No idea who they are.

Out of all the Cape Town casting girls, I only spotted Chantal Beck. My competition is tough, but I'm wishing all the girls the best of luck.

Me with one of my best friends, Johlene.

Dressed by Cherry on Top

My cousin and I. She studies Law, so it's essential that I take her out every now and then.

I have this thing for pushing out my ass when I pose. It's gotta stop.

I still had my make-up, done by Michelle Dickman, on from the morning's photo shoot. I just added in some purple and also did a brown and bronze eye make-up for my cousin.

Two really awesome friends of mine. Too much Vodka. My eyes are a dead give away.

Two of my gal pals. Celeste (though, for some unknown reason, I call her 'Natasha' when I've had too much to drink) and Natlie (who is also a regular on my blog). Two very cool mommies.

Pictured here with Jan the Giant, a cage fighter! He's been to the Playboy Mansion 3 times, met everyone and even partied with Hugh Hefner on his birthday. I'm totally jealous.

Forget about I drunk and weird I look. This is Miss May, Tshego. She's such a 'real' girl. No hang-ups.

Renaldo and I.

That's it! Awesome night with an awesome hangover and an awesome mom to deal with it on Mother's Day.

J


No comments:

Post a Comment