Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My photo shoot with Robert Miller - lingerie photos!

On Women's Day I went for a photo shoot with the wonderful Robert Miller and I shared my behind the scenes stuff with you. Though I haven't received all the final images, here are some of what he's sent me, which I simply had to share. I am so in love with the results!

Pink lingerie by Kangol




Blue bling lingerie also from Kangol




My favourite photo so far! Shoes from Aldo


Black lace lingerie from Temptations and shoes from Luella


If I could have something like an official photographer, he would be it.
More to come, so come back real soon. What do you think?

J

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful :)....I can't really think of much to say, you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!

    You do look so fabulous, and so very sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos here are exquisite. I especially like the ones with the black background. That chiaroscuro-like theme successfully highlighted your figure, including the lines and the curves. The photos where you’re in red lingerie and lying on a red carpet are also captivating, but the striking color of red slightly steals the attention of the viewer from you – the subject.

    ReplyDelete