Monday, November 29, 2010

When Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. Very Wrong.

I have nothing against a little nip or tuck, but these pictures show how some people took it way too far. It's fine when you've got a big 'ol nose or you're flat chested or you've got scarring and wish to have some reconstructive surgery done. Fix it, I say! But what the fuck went through the minds of these poor individuals below? Yes, I feel sorry for them, but somehow understand how they got to this point of no return. Going for plastic surgery is almost like getting a tattoo done. You get addicted and one is never enough. You have your breasts enlarged and suddenly you 'see' this bump on your nose or the thin lips or the love-handles. You'll start looking for flaws just so you can go back under the knife. I know. It's an addiction problem combined with a low self-esteem and it becomes an ugly obsession. But then my question is this: why can't surgeons say no or is it really all about the money? Do surgeons ever come to a point where they refuse to operate on a patient? Perhaps only once the person no longer looks like a human being? They are giving the plastic surgery industry a bad name.

Point is, the damage is done and there's nothing they can do to fix it, so they, once again, turn to plastic surgery. It's a vicious cycle. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely pro-plastic surgery, because it has changed the lives of many people for the better, but theres a fine line not to be overstepped.

This is now pass the point of scary. This is some disturbing shit. I guess it's not 'plastic surgery gone wrong', but more like 'plastic surgery gone overboard'. Proceed with caution.
All this boy needed was a haircut, but now he looks like a cartoon character.


I can't wait to see what this girl looks like when she's aged a couple of years.


Could this be a sex-change gone wrong? I'm not so sure anymore.


If Chucky and Pamela Anderson should have a baby, this is what it would look like.


Talk about overdoing it.


Just when you think she can't look worse, she gets herself a fringe.


Another sex-change-gone-wrong


Ok, I agree, this one needed surgery, but fat injections in her lips would've been enough. Now it just looks like she grew a beard.


She looks like one of the Muppets. Unless that was her idea?


There's a song written for this girl. It's called, 'Who let the dogs out?'


And the lady who probably invented plastic surgery.


Madonna, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's time to give it up already. You came, you saw, you made music history, but now you're just scaring us.


I think the aliens have landed.


It's not just women who get caught up in the addiction.

All I know is, after looking at these pictures, I'm happy with the way I look. So what if my nose isn't perfect or my teeth isn't super white or if I have cellulite or if I don't have calves or D-cups? I'm human and I intend on looking like one too.

Cheers to being natural.
J

14 comments:

  1. Yeah, these people must have been high or very, very drunk when they decided to take plastic surgery to the next level. Unbelievable that they will actually return to the public eye afterwards. I second your cheers to being natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't understand why people do this to themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth does it get to this stage?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's stuff nightmares are made off...
    What sick kind of doctor would even agree to do shit like that??
    Yay for being natural!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just lost my appetite! Blwaak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first guy musta spoke with MJs surgeon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. https://www.surgeongate.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. MI breast augmentation

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. weight loss doctor Ann Arbor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. paket operasi plastik korea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad...really sad .. a good psychologist would have suited better..

    ReplyDelete
  12. The doctor’s that agreed to over indulge these services have to be held accountable. It’s no different than a doctor giving diet pills to an anorexic.
    Body Dysmorphia is alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One has to question the motives and skills of the surgeons who perform such procedures. The patient can want what they want, but the surgeon is the person who has to agree and then go forward toward such ends.

    ReplyDelete