Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday and I...


... found this picture on the internet! It's Katy Perry without make-up! Believe it.
... feel so much better about myself now.
... cannot wait for the boyfriend to take me shopping tomorrow.
... am gonna break the bank!
... booked tickets for the J&B Met. I'm still working on VIP passes. Who else is going?
... am gonna throw a massive birthday party this year with a diamonds and denim theme! You can only imagine what I'll be wearing.
... am going on a girls night tonight! Party, party, party! Starting in the Northern Suburbs, then working our way out to Town.
... bought the hottest shoes at Aldo yesterday.
... have an extreme weakness for shoes, dresses and all things vintage! I'd rather buy that instead of food. See? The addiction is baaaad!
... am so in love with Rihanna's latest album. Only Girl is my favourite song at the moment!
... wanna go home and get ready for the big night!

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy the weekend and be sure to check back Monday to see photos of our girls night.

J

1 comment:

  1. she looks like Laurel from Laurel and Hardy ;)
    You have a great night and a good weekend

    ReplyDelete