Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I can't say NO to... #008

No matter what the occasion, or even with no occasion at all, champagne is the drink of choice. Always. I simply cannot say no. I am so captivated by the sweet (or sometimes dry) taste of bubbly and I just feel so classy when I have a flute in my hand. When I hear the cork popping and the ting-ting sounds as we 'cheers', I know good times will follow. My favourite champagne, though it's not real champagne and actually called MCC (Méthode Cap Classique), is JC le Roux! If you haven't visited House of JC le Roux in Stellenbosch yet, do yourself a favour and go! Nice scenery, champagne tasting, great food, freebies, need I say more?

But any champagne is good, be it French or just sparkling wine. It cheers me up and makes me feel as if it's my birthday! I had a bottle last night, but another ice cold one with a floating strawberry, would go down really well. Anyone?

J

(Image found here)

1 comment:

  1. Guess what?....I have a bottle of JC Le Roux under my desk ;) have not found the right time to have it as yet :)....you want some?

    ReplyDelete