Monday, November 29, 2010

Sailor Party!

Ahoy me maties! The long awaited Sailor Party finally took place on Friday night. There's not much I can say about the party, because the photos will truly speak for itself. What a night it was! The outfits were a bit risqué, but that's what we're all about. Creating a stir. Besides, I've never received so many free shooters or posed for photos as much as I did that night. We mingled, we danced, we teazed, we laughed, we drank, we flirted, we took over and we had an absolute blast! Happy Birthday again to one of my best friends!
My sister and I with the birthday girl.

Me with the boyfriend.

Double Trouble...

Birthday girl with her sailor boy

Everybody loves a costume party!

Me with my potential brother-in-law

And so the posing continued...

Some party guests

... and more

I'm not referring to this guy in particular, bu there is just something about a man in uniform.

It really is hard to put gloves back on when you've got alcohol in your system. I guess that's why I lost mine that night.

I loved my costume uniform. It made me feel like a Captain!
Happy Monday everyone. How are ya'll feeling? I think my weekend is catching up with me.

Jemma
(Images: writer's own. Please do not copy/ use without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment