Monday, August 2, 2010

Crazy Cravings... it's that time again!

I'm actually pretty (and) normal. I'm a girl who just wants to be thin(ner) and when I lose weight, I want to lose more. But that's when and if I ever manage to stick to a healthy eating plan. But who am I kidding? The only reason I gym is so that I can eat a King Steer Burger with a large chips and then not feel so guilty afterwards. And, just like you, I promise to really diet and actually go to gym 'as of Monday'. Sound familiar? It's usually around that time, hey it's Monday today (shit, I'll start next Monday, promise), that I get a crazy craving.

Today I didn't do too badly, if you minus the 5 cups of coffee and that huge cupcake. Thanks to the pregnant lady in the office, I crave nick-nacks! But I want grilled Kingklip, avo pulp and cauliflower on the side! A pepper-steak pie wouldn't hurt and the biggest chocolate milkshake money can buy, to wash it all down.

Now I'm really really hungry!
Remember, we are not fat, we are voluptuous!

(Image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment