Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm young, single and I LOVE to mingle!

As I'm approaching the end of Stage 2, I'm starting to get over the whole break-up and heart-break and decided it was time I go out and let my hair down. Which is exactly what I did this last couple of days.

Allow me to share some party pics with you. Some sober. Some completely, er, not.

Pouting. Blame it on the a-a-alcohol.
Girls' nights really cheer me up!
More girls. More pouting. Hey, is that some gay-action in the background?
Pictured here with an old school friend of mine, Johlene.

Hanging out with my sister


The little black dress - essential in every girl's cupboard!


Me with my sister again.


Who knew that girls could have so much fun in the bathroom...


Here with two of my best friends, Esme (left) & Kellly (middle)
I have come to the conclusion that partying is great therapy, so I shall go for this therapy from now on. Regularly. If you've just come out of a relationship and are really struggling to deal with it all, get your ass out of the house and go out. Party, dance, dress-up, catch-up and mingle. It worked for me.

Jemma

(Images: writer's own)

No comments:

Post a Comment