Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Friday and I...

... have foot-in-mouth disease!
... am still on the hunt for the car.
... have absolutely no plans for the weekend - just the way I like it!
... haven't lost a gram for the photo shoot with Robert Miller. Whoops!
... am looking forward to the shoot on Monday, nevertheless.
... am wearing pumps today! I forgot how short I really am.
... wonder if I shouldn't rather get myself a girlfriend. At least I understand how a woman's mind works!
... really really miss a certain someone!!
... would love to add Miu Miu sunglasses to my collection. *wink wink*
... wish every fabulous, beautiful and inspirational woman out there, a happy Women's Day for Monday!
... believe that we deserve more than just one day off. Eh?

Happy Friday everyone and enjoy the long weekend! Remember to spoil the women in your lives, be it girlfriends, wives, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, best friends, daughters or even the nice lady at the office!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment