Monday, September 13, 2010

Motivation for Monday!

Good morning darlings! What a lovely feeling to be fresh on a Monday and to be able to post a little motivation for today. Believe it or not, my darlings, I haven't been partying this weekend, though I'm sure I'll make up for lost time. One thing I did do, was an interview with a new blogger on the scene Rex Rothchild and trust me, if you don't like controversy or tackling really touchy subjects, best you don't visit his blog. But if you can handle it, you'll see the interview I did with him yesterday. It's all about 'Yolandi vs. Jemma' and we discussed everything from blogging to Jessica Alba's ass to sex toys to brands and even party spots. You'll see a whole other side to me.

On a different, more motivational, note, I would like to leave you with this quote. It's something I live by, especially when it comes to my dreams (and boy, do I have many):

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

Let me know what you think about the interview.
Happy reading and happy Monday!

Jemma

No comments:

Post a Comment