Monday, September 13, 2010

Fabulous Find!

Wow, it's been some time since I've come across a fabulous find. The only finds and discoveries I've made recently, were new alcoholic drinks or party spots. Yes, very monotonous of me. Today I thought I'd do some online shopping and I came across some absolute must-have fashion pieces. Not only are they affordable, but it's accessible! Don't you just hate paging through your favourite magazine, flip to the fashion pages just to find your dream handbag with a R30 000 price tag or the perfect shoes, but it's by Fendi? I mean, seriously? Who do you think your readers are? Heirs?

So, I dedicate this blog post to my fellow fashion lovers who want to look like a million bucks on a 'icanonlyreallyaffordacoupleofhundredbucks' budget.
Bejewelled sandals at Truworths, R360
Brown dress at Mr Price

Cream Frill dress at Truworths, R450


Ditsy Sundress at Foschini, R300


Sailor top at Foschini, R160


Vintage cream lace top at Truworths, R299


Boots available in black and grey at Shoe HQ, R399

Sling bags available in black, white and purple at Shoe HQ, R189
You're welcome!
J

5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic finds!!

    Thanks for the tip:)Loving the floral sundress!!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I love every single item... I simply can NOT choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these. Been looking for a pretty summer sandal but the one's I like are just insanely expensive. Think I'll go buy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the lacy things in store! Some great finds here, well done sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, I love the boots!!
    When are we going to Shoe HQ? :)

    ReplyDelete