Thursday, July 15, 2010

Could a fortune cookie really be so inspiring?

Fortune cookies are much like a box of chocolates. You never know what (message) you're gonna get. Sometimes it's a random quote, sometimes a riddle and sometimes Lotto numbers, but the weirdest message I have found in mine, was 'a child will bring happiness'. That brought everything but happiness. It scared the shit out of my boyfriend!

So when I saw this quote, I found it rather inspiring! You know, almost like it's talking directly to me. Here's hoping my dream(s) will come true!

What messages have you found in a fortune cookie before?

4 comments:

  1. Right before I moved to Southern Cal my fortune cookie read: you are moving to a land of sunshine

    Crazy or what??

    Now I'm always looking to see what direction the cookie is going to point me in next!

    Carrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fortune cookie last night and it read 'tomorrow will bring lots of happiness'. Well, what do you know...it did! Today is my birthday and i'm very happy!

    ReplyDelete