Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things I can't say NO to... #002

I simply can't say no to a freebie of any sort! Whether it's a gift, a crap freebie that comes with a magazine, handouts at robots, free drinks from the nerd at the bar or even a competition - I try very hard to say no.  In fact, one of the reasons I decided on starting my own blog, was so that I can blog about competitions to earn an extra entry. Pathetic, I know, but I'm totally hooked. With that being said, I can proudly say that, because of my competition-entering-obsession, I've received some rad stuff like shoes for a year, Armani sunglasses, Givenchy sunglasses, accessories and loads of wine. And this is just a fraction of it!

Ok, I'm off to go enter a competition! Sigh.

(Image found here)

3 comments:

  1. WHERE did you get that Vivienne Tam notebook from?
    Want one so badly :) Saving for a trip to England first though so will have to wait until January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit... sometimes I buy magazines just for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bobby - I saw it in a newsletter last year as a mother's day gift. I BEGGED my boyfriend to buy it for me from HP online and then I just paid him back. It was R8000 but I got the mouse free... there's new ones out this year with a butterfly cover.

    @Love and Stuff - I bought the Glamour magazine last month JUST for the q-tex. Toldya i'm a sucker!
    x

    ReplyDelete