Monday, July 26, 2010

Motivation for Monday!

I had a really busy weekend behind me and all I can think of right now, is my bed! If you, just like me and probably the rest of the world, need a little something to get you through the day, here's an inspirational quote Sasha Martinengo sent me last week. It was this quote that helped me make the biggest decision to date...

"Do what makes YOU happy. Forget about tomorrow"

It sounds so reckless, but I love how I can just use this quote forever in every situation. Remember, you only have one life to live, so make every decision, every moment, every movement count today. One day you're going to look back on your life, so make sure those stories you tell your grandchildren, are going to be memorable.

Happy Monday darlings!

(Image found here)

1 comment: