Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crazy Craving - so early already?

As you know by now, I blame my crazy cravings on gym! As my physical activities increase, so does my appetite. And boy, now that I'm back to doing weights, I have lost all control. Over the cravings that is.

I've had my breakfast and my morning caffeine-fix already, yet, a sudden craving has taken me by surprise. Today's crazy craving is rice. Basmati rice with croutons, dried cranberries and cream cheese. Ooh and a vienna for sure! Hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and a floating marshmallow. And yes, I do want fries with all of this.

It's a good thing I don't have any of these near my desk right now, because if I did, I don't think I would see my birthday next week. And who will then open all my prezzies?

Jemma
(Image found here and here but edited by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment